We also work with lawyers, trust officers, accountants, personal representatives and executors with the disposition of estates. For estate planning and administration purposes, fiduciaries require accurate information concerning tangible assets; our automated inventory and sales system is especially tailored to meet this need.
Let us show you how we can help, contact us today.
We serve the following:
· Banks – Trust Departments, Asset Recovery Departments
· Heirs looking to settle estates
· Families looking to downsize and clear out their excess belongings
· Foreclosure Auctions
· Corporate/Investor Portfolio Auctions
· Financial Institutions and Surplus Property Auctions
· Bankruptcy and Divorce Auctions
· Estate and Trust Auctions
· Estates – Household – Personal Property
· Restaurant Equipment Liquidation
· Business Equipment & Liquidation
· Antiques & Collectibles Collectors
· Figurines, Coins, Stamps Collectors
· Charity and Non-Profit Organizations
· Celebrity Memorabilia – example: autographs, personal belongings etc.
· Sports Memorabilia – Baseball, Hockey, Football & Basketball
· Hunting & Fishing – Knives, Swords, Bows, Decoys, Lures